ConnectR is an add-in for Microsoft Outlook that synchronizes calendar events, tasks/to-do items, and contacts between the Mirapoint server and Outlook. ConnectR documentation (including a user guide) is available at the following site: www.connectrinfo.com
You can synchronize your calendar's events and to-do/task items, as well as your contacts, with Microsoft Outlook. To do this, you must download and install the ConnectR add-in, which-once installed-runs within Outlook.
Get the ConnectR add-in by doing the following:
1. Click Options in the upper right corner and then click the Downloads ConnectR link.
2. Complete instructions on the page for downloading the add-in. Instructions for using the add-in are provided in the ConnectR online help system. Also, Outlook ConnectR Add-in page includes links for accessing the ConnectR user guide and release notes.
- IBM-compatible 486 PC or higher with minimum 20 MB available disk space.
- Microsoft Windows Vista or XP operating system with the latest patches installed.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2003 with the latest service packs installed.
- Prior to installing ConnectR, you must have already logged into WebCal at least once and set your calendar preferences; in particular, make sure your time zone is set correctly.
- Ensure that Outlook is not running.
- Download the installer and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click the ConnectR.msi icon on your desktop.
- Continue through the installation screens and dialog boxes.
- If you have a previous version of ConnectR or SynQ installed, you will be prompted to remove it.
- If Windows Security Alerts display, click Unblock to proceed.